Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression, Anxiety, and range of mood difficulties
- Adjustment support
- Developing coping strategies
- Mindfulness based approaches
- Developing motivation and becoming un-stuck
- Stress management
- Counseling for older adults
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Bereavement and Grief Counseling
- Caregiver Support
- Work and Career issues
- Teletherapy - online counseling
- Conflict Resolution
- Organization consultation for training, education, or workshops
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
I also offer forms of telehealth services through Zoom, which provides confidentiality. Through this I provide one on one counseling, life coaching, and mindfulness strategies to help with a range of problems that may be interfering with our functioning and our ability to live out our best days.